Thursday, January 1, 2015

Intentional

Intentional---This is my "theme" word for 2015--my word to live by.  To me, the word means "on purpose with forethought."   I want to be intentional in what I do:  intentional with my finances, intentional with my relationships, intentional with my work, intentional with my health, and intentional with giving my time to others. 

I have been a "fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants" person.  This year I want it to be different.  I see 2015 as a pivotal year in several areas of my life, and being intentional will help me to achieve my goals.  My 2015 goals are as follows:
                
                           1.  Contribute *weekly* to my savings account using the principle of adding the
                                       amount that corresponds to the week of the year
                           2.  Pay off 3 debts
                           3.  Stick to "clean" eating as much as possible for my health
                           4.  Exercise at least 3 times a week
                           5.  Allot a specific day of the month to visit my parents, putting all else aside
                           6.  Read through the Bible in one year with a plan I found online
                           5.  FEAR NOT

With God's help, I will be able to live an intentional life this year, one that blesses others as well as meets some of my personal goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment